So, I don’t know about you all but I am a big procrastinator; especially during the holiday seasons. So, I thought that it would be fitting for me to inform you all about my Top Ten Tips for last minute holiday shopping.
1. Leave the people you like the least for last. The longer you wait to buy a gift the less thought you put into a gift.
2. Don’t be afraid to get a gift card and personalize it. You can attach it to a stuffed animal, money clip, or a bag of candy.
3. Know what stores that stay open late on Christmas Eve and are open on Christmas Day.
4. Shop at store that offer gift wrapping services. This helps cut down on your wrapping time.
5. Consider giving a 2 gift cards instead of just one to personalize it. Give a restaurant gift card and a movie gift card. That’s like giving a couple the gift of dinner and a movie.
6. Have a detailed list of whom you need to buy for, what you are buying for them, and where you will buy it from. This will cut down on impulse buying at the store.
7. Plan a day off work to just shop for gifts.
8. Give the gift of good food by giving one of your best recipes and all the ingredients to create it. This way you will be able to purchase a gift at the grocery store along with your holiday food.
9. Make a gift basket of a variety of new items that you have previously purchased but never used.
10. If you are reading this on December 24, STOP. You have shopping to so GOODBYE!Pin It