Ever since I have fallen in love with carmel I have since been turned on to a new favorite that involves….CARMEL!! My friend Monica and I met up at Starbucks and I wanted a drink that was not coffee based since my doctor has me on a no coffee order. She suggested the Carmel Apple Spice. Little did I know that I would be starting an addiction that has me telling anyone that will listen I kid you not that this drink tastes like warm apple pie. I is AMAZING! The day after I tried my first one I bought two the next day. The day after that I had to ask Starbucks how they made it. So now I have to share it with you all.
Ingredients you will need:
Starbucks syrup Cinnamon Dolce (You can purchase at your local Starbucks)
Caramel syrup (I like Hershey’s)
The food tools you will need:
1. Squirt 4 pumps of the Cinnamon Dolce syrup into your mug
2. Add apple juice until it reaches 3/4s of the cup full
3. Stir with a spoon to ensure that the two are blended well.
4. Heat the mug for about 2 minutes and every 30 seconds thereafter until you reach the desired heat level.
5. Add the whip cream in a circular motion to your desired amount.
6. Add the caramel in a circular motion until you reach the desired amount.