This policy is valid from 26 November 2011
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. If we do accept any form of payment, we will state so in the blog post. We do not attempt to conceal or hide our sponsorships. All posts have not been sponsored monetarily unless otherwise stated.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Modern Day Wife and Mom took the Blog With Integrity pledge. What does that mean? Well, we signed the pledge, we assert that the trust of our readers is important to us. We also feel that the blogging community is important to us. We treat others respectfully, we do not attack people. We welcome respectful disagreement with our own ideas. We believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate. We disclose our material relationships, policies and business practices. Our readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should we choose to have it. If we do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked at the bottom so that you will know. When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, we handle ourselves professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards. We always present our honest opinions to the best of our ability. We own our words.
In case you were wondering, all opinions of products are completely our own. We review products for the sole purpose of letting other moms know what we think, not for the enjoyment of getting a free product. We review the products as we test them out or as we’ve seen them tested. Most of the products reviewed here on this site are provided by us personally and are products we have in our own homes. When a company offers to giveaway a product on our site, we make sure we support that product and would use it ourselves. We wouldn’t want to feature something on this site that absolutely sucks.
This website is geared towards wives and mothers. We are not considered a review/freebie site.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visitor to our web page, our analytics automatically recognizes the reader’s ip address and what state they are visiting from, but no other information is received.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and comments, so we can reply accordingly.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address. If you do fraud or spam us, we will block you from viewing our site.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information in regards to requests for communication from them specifically.
With respect to Ad Networks: Google AdSense offers paid placement ads relevant to the content of the web pages. We have no way of controlling these ads. They may place ads relevant to your location if possible.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via email or at the above addresses or phone number.
Below are our giveaway guidelines. With all the giveaways we have going on, and will continue to provide, we felt it was necessary to include guidelines not only for ourselves but for the participants.
– Giveaway Winners have 48 hours to respond to our e-mail letting them know they’ve won. If we did not hear a response within 48 hours, we will re-draw.
– A winner can only win 1 giveaway within a 2 month span. If recent winner is chosen again, giveaway winner will be redrawn.
– The promotions or giveaways we offer on Modern Day Wife and Mom are not intended for anyone under the age of 18.
– The promotions or giveaways we offer on Modern Day Wife and Mom are not open to individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States;
– All giveaway winners need to be US based unless otherwise noted. If we work with a brand that is not in the US, we would be happy to open up the contest to wherever the company is able to ship within the guidelines above. Most of the time, US and Canada only.
– The promotions or giveaways we offer on Modern Day Wife and Mom are not to promote any of the following product categories: gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline;
– The prize or any part of the prize will never include alcohol, tobacco, dairy, firearms, or prescription drugs;
– The promotions or giveaways we offer on Modern Day Wife and Mom will never be sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the purchase of a product, completion of a lengthy task, or other form of consideration.
– We acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
– The promotions or giveaways we offer on Modern Day Wife and Mom are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– We will never ask you to “like” any page but our own directly from our facebook page. We may however ask you to like a page from our blog.
– We will not notify winners through Facebook, such as through Facebook messages, chat, or posts on profiles or Pages. We will notify winners through e-mail.
– The giveaways we offer on Modern Day Wife and Mom will come from the blog and not from our facebook page.