Here are your 5 quick tips for last minute shopping for all you procrastinators.
- Make a list and check it twice! You must know whom you are buying for, the amount you want to spend and what type of gift you are looking for.
- Choose 2 to 3 stores where you will shop for the gifts. This will take less time.
- Gift cards are always easy and nice. If you want to personalize it bake some cookies or buy some cookies to go with it.
- Free gift wrapping. Have your gifts wrapped by the free gift wrappers in the mall. That will save you time as well.
- Give family gifts instead of gifts to individual family members. Games and movies always make good family gifts. You could even put together a basket.
So there you have it. Your 5 fast tips. Now get off the internet and finish up that shopping!