Having out of town guests can be a hassle no matter what time of year they
arrive. When you add house guests along with the holiday stress it can sometimes
make for a difficult time. Here are a few ways to handle your holiday house
1. Don’t overwhelm yourself with a lot of house guests. Know how many you can
handle without chaos.
2. Fill your home quickly with the ones you like and don’t cause too much
trouble. That way when the ones that you really, really like 😉 contact you
your home will always be full.
3. Have guests that will help you. I love when my aunt Brenda comes to visit
because she helps out with everything from my kids to folding clothes! She is my
favorite aunt so I am a little partial.
4. Take time off. If you work make sure to take off the day before your guests
arrive and the day after they leave. This way you will feel like you really did
have some sort of break.
5. Snacks and Games. Have plenty of things to eat and do for your guests that
don’t require you to necessarily be involved.
So here are your five great tips to handle holiday guests. If these tips don’t
work just send them to a hotel.