Ok ladies and gents. It’s time. Time for me to get on the ball and try to lose some weight. I got dressed this morning and had to put on a pair of jeans that just 5 months ago were too big. 6 months ago I lost 30 pounds for my wedding. I have since gained 15 of those pounds back. I guess I am full of love and full of food too! So, I figured that I had to have some type of motivation to just start my weight loss. Since my wedding motivated me to lose 30 I am hoping my anniversary will motivate me to lose 30 again. So here it is, 30 pounds in 5 months. MDWM readers please share your tips on jump- starting a weight loss challenge.
Each week I will post 5 quick and fast tips to go along with a particular topic. This week the topic is time management. You probably don’t have time to read this post, but please do! Here are you fast five tips:
1. Plan ahead of time. Use a calendar or planner.
2. Create a checklist and prioritize it.
3. Set deadlines for all tasks to be done. This includes small tasks like walking the dog if you have trouble remembering to do that.
4. Have some form of a reminder. I prefer the cell phone or a email calender.
5. Set all clocks ahead five to fifteen minutes ahead.