Here are pictures of my 7 year old daughter, Symone at different times playing on my ipad. She is my first born and a little Miss Diva. She can be sweet, silly and sassy all at the same time! She’s too cute…..I guess!
Each week I will post 5 quick and fast tips to go along with a particular topic. This week the topic is time management. You probably don’t have time to read this post, but please do! Here are you fast five tips:
1. Plan ahead of time. Use a calendar or planner.
2. Create a checklist and prioritize it.
3. Set deadlines for all tasks to be done. This includes small tasks like walking the dog if you have trouble remembering to do that.
4. Have some form of a reminder. I prefer the cell phone or a email calender.
5. Set all clocks ahead five to fifteen minutes ahead.