Ever since McDonald's came out with their new Chocolate Chip Frappe with the caramel drizzle, I have been obsessed with caramel. I have never really liked caramel in the past. I would eat it in candy but I've never had an ice cream sundae with caramel. I've never eaten it by itself or even eaten caramel chews. Now ever since this frappé has come out I've been wanting some all the time and now I've even purchase my first bottle of caramel syrup. I am putting it in every type of dessert I can find! Cookies, cakes, ice cream and anything else I an find. I know this sounds like a fat rant but I have an official new obsession. So, my Friday Fave thid week is Caramel! Yummy!
Here are your 5 quick tips for last minute shopping for all you procrastinators.
- Make a list and check it twice! You must know whom you are buying for, the amount you want to spend and what type of gift you are looking for.
- Choose 2 to 3 stores where you will shop for the gifts. This will take less time.
- Gift cards are always easy and nice. If you want to personalize it bake some cookies or buy some cookies to go with it.
- Free gift wrapping. Have your gifts wrapped by the free gift wrappers in the mall. That will save you time as well.
- Give family gifts instead of gifts to individual family members. Games and movies always make good family gifts. You could even put together a basket.
So there you have it. Your 5 fast tips. Now get off the internet and finish up that shopping!
It has been a crazy week around here so here it is.
1. My daughter informed me that at school they call her Symonece because she sings like Beyonce. Are you kidding me?!
2. There are 20 people waiting in line at the grocery store and only 2 lanes are open. Are you kidding me?!
3. A local radio station said that there is a strip club that is giving away free lap dances if you bring in a new toy for their toy drive! Are you kidding me?!
4. According to Yahoo nearly 1 in 3 Young U.S. Adults have an arrest record.! Wow! Are you kidding me?!
5. People who eat while they are on the phone smacking their lips. Are you kidding me?!
6. Children who ask Santa for more gifts than the number of fingers and toes they have but can count on one hand the number of times they have been good this year! Are you kidding me?!
7. People who complain about the crowds in the store but they are are also the ones who are Christmas shopping less than a week before Christmas! Are you kidding me?!
Tune in next week for your daily dose of Are you kidding me Monday.