- Children who get mad at their parents for not telling Santa the right items to get from their list. Are you kidding me?!
- A child leaves a slab of ribs for Santa instead of cookies and milk because he says that Santa is changing it up this year. Are you kidding me?!
- Narcissistic parents that tell their children that there is no Santa just to get the focus on them buying the gifts. Are you kidding me?!
- Going to four different houses on Christmas and eating a FULL plate of food at each one. Are you kidding me?!
- People who are invited to Ugly Sweater parties because they dress in costume the who month of December. Are you kidding me?!
- Children who are afraid to go to sleep the night after Christmas because they know that an old man has been in their home yelling obscenities to their mother! Are you kidding me?!
- Parents who started their Christmas shopping so early in the year that they forgot where they hid the gifts. Are you kidding me?!
So there it is. Your weekly dose of Are You Kidding Me! See you next week!