It has been almost 8 months since I married my boo Tyrone. I can say that these last 8 months have been beautiful and trying all at the same time. Our family has had to battle illness and other obstacles but I can always say that I am blessed. With each passing day I am so happy to be married to my husband. We don’t have much but we have each other, our beautiful children and supportive family. Even after being together for years prior to our marriage, I am constantly learning about the “Husband Tyrone”. Here are seven things I have learned about my husband in our first seven months of marriage.
- Tyrone loves being married and he tells someone new every day.
- Tyrone really is bothered by my snoring
- Tyrone leaves the bathroom light on ALL the time.
- Tyrone likes when I pick out his clothing for him.
- Tyrone likes to play word search games on my ipad when he’s bored.
- Tyrone likes a cup of coffee often after dinner.
- Tyrone still makes my heart skip a beat when he kisses me.