Ever since McDonald's came out with their new Chocolate Chip Frappe with the caramel drizzle, I have been obsessed with caramel. I have never really liked caramel in the past. I would eat it in candy but I've never had an ice cream sundae with caramel. I've never eaten it by itself or even eaten caramel chews. Now ever since this frappé has come out I've been wanting some all the time and now I've even purchase my first bottle of caramel syrup. I am putting it in every type of dessert I can find! Cookies, cakes, ice cream and anything else I an find. I know this sounds like a fat rant but I have an official new obsession. So, my Friday Fave thid week is Caramel! Yummy!
- Children who get mad at their parents for not telling Santa the right items to get from their list. Are you kidding me?!
- A child leaves a slab of ribs for Santa instead of cookies and milk because he says that Santa is changing it up this year. Are you kidding me?!
- Narcissistic parents that tell their children that there is no Santa just to get the focus on them buying the gifts. Are you kidding me?!
- Going to four different houses on Christmas and eating a FULL plate of food at each one. Are you kidding me?!
- People who are invited to Ugly Sweater parties because they dress in costume the who month of December. Are you kidding me?!
- Children who are afraid to go to sleep the night after Christmas because they know that an old man has been in their home yelling obscenities to their mother! Are you kidding me?!
- Parents who started their Christmas shopping so early in the year that they forgot where they hid the gifts. Are you kidding me?!
So there it is. Your weekly dose of Are You Kidding Me! See you next week!
Here are your 5 quick tips for last minute shopping for all you procrastinators.
- Make a list and check it twice! You must know whom you are buying for, the amount you want to spend and what type of gift you are looking for.
- Choose 2 to 3 stores where you will shop for the gifts. This will take less time.
- Gift cards are always easy and nice. If you want to personalize it bake some cookies or buy some cookies to go with it.
- Free gift wrapping. Have your gifts wrapped by the free gift wrappers in the mall. That will save you time as well.
- Give family gifts instead of gifts to individual family members. Games and movies always make good family gifts. You could even put together a basket.
So there you have it. Your 5 fast tips. Now get off the internet and finish up that shopping!